Nextiva Launches New Business Analytics Tool
Company Releases Nextiva Analytics to Provide Powerful Insight into Business Behavior
Scottsdale, Arizona - March 22, 2016
Nextiva (www.nextiva.com), an industry-leading cloud-based communications provider, announced today that it has launched Nextiva Analytics, a new reporting and analytics tool that seamlessly integrates with its cloud phone service to provide unprecedented insight into call and employee activity data, enabling businesses to make faster and more informed business decisions.
Nextiva Analytics allows businesses to access and manipulate their call data visually through customizable reports, wallboards, dashboards, and company-wide gamification. The powerful tool contains over 225 report combinations and infinite ways to analyze both real-time and historical data. Additionally, data can be displayed in easy-to-read graphs or traditional tables depending on preference and business use.
- User-Friendly Interface: Anyone can create and analyze the reports they need without prior experience.
- Summary Report: Get a snapshot of the businesses' call activity for any period.
- Call Group Report: Analyze data for a specific group of employees to develop deeper understanding of business and staffing needs.
- Custom Reports: Generate reports tailored to specific business needs that can be created at any time or scheduled for regular distribution.
- Custom Dashboard: Keep the reports the business cares about most on one screen for easy viewing and comparison.
- Wallboards: Display business critical information for unprecedented business transparency and to empower agile decision-making.
- Gamification: Create competition among employees and teams to motivate performance and increase engagement.
- Analysis: Turn data into actionable information to gain a competitive advantage, maintain an objective, long-term view of business performance and predict future outcomes based on prior results.
“As a data-driven company, we understand the importance of data for deep business insight and agile decision-making,” says Tomas Gorny, Nextiva’s chief executive officer. “Nextiva Analytics provides critical data and analysis to foster growth in businesses of every size. Stakeholders can now “View, Analyze, and Act” like never before, and get exponentially more value out of the NextOS platform.”
To learn more about Nextiva Analytics, please visit https://www.nextiva.com/products/business-intelligence.html.
Nextiva provides cloud-based communications solutions designed to simplify the way businesses communicate. Founded in 2006 on the principle of Amazing Service®, Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008. Nextiva serves more than 150,000 businesses in the United States from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. Learn more at www.nextiva.com.