Why use Nextiva Drive?
Drive is a secure cloud storage and sync service designed specifically for business.
You can access, edit, share, and back up your data from any device.
Older versions of documents can be automatically saved for your reference
Set access levels and share files with colleagues and external partners
Schedule your own backup and sync, or let us do it automatically
SECURE CLOUD STORAGE
We store your business securely in the cloud, not on your servers
Regardless of where the file was created, access it on any device
Nothing compares to Nextiva for your business online storage solution
Improve team efficiency
Now teams can collaborate on any project regardless of where or how they work. Distribute files,
update them and re-sync to avoid version control issues.
- Share the latest versions of documents with everyone at the same time
- Get instant access to updates and pick up where you leave off
- Accelerate project completion with
real-time file edits
Easy administration portal
Utilize the administrator privileges to customize your business' storage solution
regardless of where your employees are located
- Manage your user accounts and gain control of what is being stored
- Assign storage areas to each sub-user and authorize their use of services
- Invoice the entire account from one single cost center
Take your business with you
Access your business from anywhere and sync as you go. We'll store your files, videos, and documents in the cloud and you can edit and save them on any device.
- Cloud business backup service that goes where you go
- Automatic backup ensures your documents sync in real-time
- Access your files from any phone, laptop or tablet at anytime, anywhere
High security storage
All data files are encrypted and securely transferred to the cloud (and we don't publish
its address). Our data centers use mirrored drives on secure servers.
department, role, or individual user
and can only view their files
keep your data private
is Available for you Anytime
All data files are encrypted and securely transferred to the cloud (and we don't publish its address). Our data centers use mirrored drives on secure servers.