Business VoIP Taxes, Surcharges and Fees
Nextiva is required to collect taxes and fees on behalf of federal, state and local government entities. Taxes are based on your location and are subject to change.
Click on your state in the table below for more information about specific taxes.
- Services subject to taxes and fees include Nextiva Office, Nextiva Connect and SIP Trunking
- Usage charges, such as International and Toll-Free, are subject to taxes and fees
- RRF and E911 are industry-standard fees and separate from government taxes
- States and local municipalities often charge their own USF and E911 fees, or other taxes
- Government taxes, surcharges, and fees are pass-through charges that are paid by Nextiva directly to each entity